Sunday, November 5, 2006

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Today was an awesome church service for us. Jared got baptized today!




The morning started out not so great because I was on worship team again this week which means being to church early. Right before we had to leave, Jared tells me that he needs another copy of his testimony. That wouldn't normally be a problem, but you know how it goes....everything went wrong. First, it is on the other computer which isn't hooked up to a printer, so I have to burn it to a CD and bring it over to this computer. For some reason I couldn't get it to go into the CD....finally after about 4 tries, I got it to work. Then I bring it over to this computer and the ink it almost gone so even when I printed it only part of it could be read. Switched the printer setting to "better" and then thankfully it came out okay. By the time we left home, I all ready should have been at church for practice! Shocked Thankfully, we are less than 10 minutes from church, so we got there and I flew in and apologized. They were waiting for me even though thought they would have started with out me. Julie told me that really we weren't supposed to start until 8:45 so I was really only about 2 minutes late! Smile



Anyway...the rest of the morning went much better from there. This month is Pastor's appreciation month and we had a wonderful presentation of appreciation and love to our pastor and his family, including a touching power point. After that worship team, a short sermon about baptism, and then the baptism service itself. Jared was one of 5 that got baptised today. Luke, Jillian, Angelica, Katie were the others who were baptised today. It was very nice!



No comments: