Sunday, June 1, 2008

Adam has graduated!!

Adam had a very nice graduation ceremony yesterday. There were 10 homeschoolers that graduated, 3 boys and 7 girls. Today at church was Senior Sunday and the youth group ran the service. They showed the Senior power point and recognized each Senior. It has been a very emotional weekend for me and I have barely held it together. I knew yesterday at the ceremony at today at church if I started crying I probably wouldn't be able to stop and so far I have done fairly well at not letting more than a tear or two escape.

Besides Adam's graduation, we had 4 open houses that we attended. Our neighbor Courtney, who lives across the street, Cara Aksel, Logan Springer, and Luke Anspach. Cara & Logan, (of course) both graduated with Adam and I am Cara's prayer partner for RUSH. It was a long, but very fun day.

Today we will be working more out in the yard and around the house to get ready for Adam's open house next Sunday. I hope who ever might be reading this will be able to attend! :)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Wow! I am impressed that you didn't start crying. I usually would cry whenever they did other people's kids, can't imagine when it is your child! Tell Adam congratulations!