Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Blogging Again???

Wow, what a long time it has been since I last wrote on my blog...I am truly a blogging failure! LOL!  Something told me today to go and look at my blog even though I hadn't been here in such a long, long time.  I really do enjoy reading all of my past posts and really don't care if anyone else ever reads what I wrote.  Nothing in my life is that interesting that someone would want to read my blog on a regular basis anyway.  So I am going to try something different.  I am going to see how it works for me to use my blog in a different way.  As more of a calendar of events.  Just something I can look back on and say..."Oh Yeah, I remember when we did that!" If I feel like writing more details about the even, then great...if not, I am going to at least try to leave a list of things that we have done in the past week.  Better than nothing, right??  

Since it has been so, so long since I last posted I thought that I would post a photo from Facebook that shows a quick overview of what went on in my life during 2009.  


I would say this about sums it up for 2009! 
1. We are currently hosting an exchange daughter through Cetusa from South Korea...GaRam (Nicole) Song, but she will be leaving on June 7th. 
2. A photo with Jill when we went to Chicago for the day for the Cetusa Chicago trip. Nov. 2009
3. Mark and I chaperoned a goup of 90+ foreign exchange students for a week in Florida in April 2009. Here we are pictured with the other chaperones.  
4. Tigger & I at Animal Kingdom!!  (Also had my photo taken with Pooh and Eeyore.)
5. WOL Kick Off party, August 2009.
6. Another photo from Florida....Hollywood Studios!   
7. My Tucker! 
8. Jill's adoration of Adam. LOL!  The photo was taken after Jill & Jared's performance in Footloose in August 2009.
9.  Teens' Involved at WOL Camp, Schroon Lake, NY, July 2009.
10.  Jared's performance for Sound Express at Greencroft Goshen, Dec. 2009. 
11. Mark at Epcot in front of the awesome "flower towers". 
12.  Walters family reunion, August 2009.
13. WOL Superbowl! 
14.  Jared's (and the other MMBC kids), performance of Brother's Grimm.
15.  The first trip to Chicago of 2009, in July with Mom, Kim, Kassie and Linn who was back for a visit.  This was at Cheesecake Factory!!
16.  Elkhart Well Fields shortly after Nicole arrived.  



More Later........who knows how much later! ;) 



No comments: