Saturday, October 28, 2006

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Saturday, October 28, 2006
I am so frustrated today. Trying to get my 360 page set up is taking me forever and well, it just hasn't been a good day. What I really want to do is just go and take a nap, but at this time by the time I get to sleep it will be time to wake up and make dinner. ARG! Oh well, what I really need to be doing is my Beth Moore Daniel Bible study. It is getting more tough as time goes on, but I know it will be worth it.

Adam's waterbed fell apart again, and so we went and looked at new beds today. Didn't buy anything, because the more we thought about and talked to the guy at the waterbed store, I think it can be fixed. Sounds like Mark will need to buy larger brackets and longer screws to hold it together. So, until that happens, Adam doesn't have a bed, which doesn't make him very happy. I guess we have to get it drained first and then we will see what happens from there.

It is SO windy today, we are even under a wind advisory. At least the sun is out and the temp is 46 right now, so that isn't bad for nearly the end of October. Our time will change tonight so we will get an extra hour of sleep, but since we have to be to church about 30 minutes early, it won't make that much difference. {sigh}

Dinner Today: Salad

1 comment:

Kristi said...

testing....testing.....