Sunday, October 29, 2006

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Busy day today. We had to be at church early because Jared had to practice singing with the other teens and I had worship team. We had our yearly missions dinner right after church and just about the time we turned onto St. Clair, I realized that my dessert was still at home. ARG! So, after worship team practice, I went back home to get it. I missed Jared's first song, but got back in time to hear half of the 2nd one. Adam stayed home sick today so he missed the mission dinner. He felt kinda sick to his stomach and was running a low grade fever. There was a short program after the dinner and by the time we got home, he was feeling better.

We had a Word of Life meeting this afternoon and the Hembrees and Sherry came over to our house, so Adam, Travis and Jared hung out for a while.

Since the time changed yesterday it was dark today around 6PM, UGH! It was a beautiful sunny day so it really should have stayed light longer, but I guess even if we hadn't of changed time it still would have been dark at 6PM because that would have been the time we would have been on all along. It is just going to take a bit of time getting used to it getting dark earlier now. I liked it better when it was staying light later!


Dinner Tonight: Popcorn Image

No comments: