Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I am liking this....

The more I play around with blogger the more I like it! I have found out a way to make a slide show of all of my scrapbook layouts, (you can see the slide show on the left), and figured out how to link to photo albums that I have in Winkflash, (you can see a link to the whole album of photos that I took on our vacation!). This really has so many more options than 360 did, and that is very nice!

Today is a stay at home day all day long and I can hardly believe that. It has been quite a long time since we have had a day like this. Seems like even if we have a day at home, there is always something in the evening. It is going to be a nice day today, nearly 90 degrees, but hopefully not too humid.

Adam and I have been doing some college exploration online and I made him take a SAT essay practice test this afternoon since he is taking the SAT on Saturday. He is not looking forward to it, but I keep stressing to him how important it is for him to do really well! At this point, I think he will be taking some dual credit courses next year at Bethel College, (or maybe IUSB, but it looks like Bethel is cheaper), and then for his first year of college he will probably go to one of the local colleges as well. Then for his sophomore year he will go off to some place that will be more in the area in which he wants to do his major. His latest interest is Marine Biology and we found that the University of North Carolina has a great Marine Biology/Science program and it is located in Wilmington, NC, which is where we stayed all night last year the night before we went to our rental home on Holden Beach. Wilmington is also the home of the Battleship USS North Carolina that we visited. Who knows if he will really end up going there, but we sent for info. The bad thing is that it is pretty far from home, but the good thing is, it will give us a good reason to have to go back to the beach!

No comments: