Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Switching to Blogger for now....


Well, I have been messing around with Blogger quite a bit today and think I am going to try to start using this instead of Yahoo 360. There are just things about 360 that are annoying to me and even though Blogger still isn't exactly what I would like to find in a blog, I think I like it better. I do like the photo albums in 360, but I don't always find them easy to work with, so we will try this for a while and see how it goes. For some reason both Yahoo Photos that is associated with 360 and Picasa Web Albums that is associated with Blogger, are very slow to load....very slow, and that is something that bothers me, but I think maybe the other advantages of Blogger will make it worth waiting for Picasa Albums to load since I won't be using photos every time I post to my blog.

No comments: