Thursday, May 31, 2007

Thursday, May 31st, 2007

Kind of a busy day for me...started out with getting my hair cut and running a few errands, (put gas in the van & run to the grocery store for milk). Also we are babysitting for Bradon today when normally we just have him on Friday. Adam works this afternoon so will run him to work and go to the post office. Mark needs some 2 cent stamps and I was going to buy them at the grocery store this morning, but they were out. I would like to avoid the PO if I can since the line are always so long, so may just try to stop at the Martin's uptown instead. Tonight I have worship team practice and will pick Adam up from work right before I go there. Mark Kerk has been teaching Adam how to run the sound system at church and since he will be with me at worship team tonight he is going to run the sound for us. Mark will come and help him set things up and then Adam will be on his own.

For Mother's Day and my Birthday, Mark and the boys bought me Season 1 & 2 of "I Love Lucy" on DVD. I just love that show and so have been watching one or two episodes most afternoons. It is a nice fun break in the middle of the day. I am going to go and watch it in just a bit while I eat my lunch.

Adam is doing another practice essay for the SAT right now, much to his disappointment, because he would much rather be on the computer playing a game. Oh well!

No comments: