Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Adam had to be to work today at 9AM so I was off and running early today. I took Tucker with me when we went to drop Adam off. He just loves to ride and gets so excited when we ask if he wants to go bye-bye. When I got home, I helped Jared with some math work and then we sat down and watched an episode of "I Love Lucy".

Jared is growing so fast lately that he has all ready outgrown the Vans tennis shoes that he bought the last time, so this afternoon we went to Kohls to buy him new shoes. He was pretty excited to find a really cool pair of Nikes for under $25.00. They are red and white and he is pretty proud of them as they are his first pair of Nikes that haven't been hand me downs from Adam. I found a cute pair of pajamas that were way on clearance too. :) After that we ran over to the mall and went to Hobby Lobby, Bath & Body Works and JC Penneys. I bought a few things at HL and some body wash at BBW since they are having a great sale right now. Neither one of us bought anything at Penney's but we enjoyed looking. We went and picked Adam up from work after that and ran to the bank and the grocery store.

I had dinner at Panera with the ladies from my ABF group this evening and ate my favorite Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad. YUM! I made the guys mac-n-cheese with hot dogs per Jared's request. The ladies were all still there talking when I left, but I had to get home because Mark and I had a phone interview with Dick Beihl this evening. He is the man that is helping our church through the process of choosing an assistant pastor. He is calling several couples in the church to get opinions in certain areas.

The boys have a 4-H meeting tonight so Mark took them there while I was at Panera and Logan will be bring them home any time now. We really need to get them going on their 4-H projects! We say every year that we will get started early and every year they are struggling at the last to get everything finished up. I have a feeling this year will be no exception.

No comments: