Thursday, June 21, 2007

Adam's SAT Scores are in!

I am pleased...Adam did very well on his SATs! There is room for improvement of course, (especially in the area of the essay), but his scores were good on the other parts.

06/2007SAT Reasoning Test
Critical Reading64087%
Math65086%
Writing52058%
Multiple Choice55 (score range: 20-80)
Essay6 (score range: 2-12)

So, he is bound determined that he isn't going to take the SAT again, but I told him that will be up to his Dad and me. We will see! I think after camp is over, that he and I will sit down and start working on filling out some scholarship information and see how that goes. I know the better scores he gets on his SAT, the better scholarships may be.

VBS has been going well this week, we have had more kids come each night. The weather has been perfect for having the games and snacks outside. We have taken Braden with us to VBS two night, (Monday and Wednesday), and he really seemed to enjoy it.

Yesterday morning I took our van over to Jerry Perry's shop to have it looked at since it hasn't been running right for nearly two months. Lori had to leave to go to Virginia to do a show with Kim this weekend, (the owner of Kellers), so she asked me to take her to the airport, but said we could just take her van and that I could keep it until our van is done. Good thing cause Jerry wanted to keep it over night and I had to take Adam to work today. Actually, Adam had to work yesterday too, (which is normally his day off, but one of the guys that work there badly cut his thumb the other night so is taking a couple of days off.), so we dropped him off on the way to South Bend. Lori took the bus from South Bend to Midway Airport in Chicago and then flew to Virginia.

This morning when we took Adam to work, we brought in both Chloe and Tucker so Sherry, who Adam works with could see both dogs. I don't think I mentioned that we have had Chloe, (Chevalier's Bichon) since last Friday. They are on vacation and so we are taking care of Chloe for a week. After we dropped Adam off at work, Jared and I got lunch at McDs and took the dogs to the park. We got cups of water for them and it was funny to watch them drinking water from the McDs cups. We took them on a walk around Island Park and I think we wore them both out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulations adam, for those great SAT results!! really nice work :D!