Friday, June 22, 2007

Back to Normal?

Well, our life can go back to normal...what ever that is!! VBS ended tonight and Chloe went home about an hour ago...not that she was much trouble, but it is nice to get back to just Tucker. I think he is totally worn out and right now he is curled up on a pillow in my lap sleeping!

Jared spent all day today cleaning his room, under protest...but he got in trouble last night and Mark said he had to have it cleaned up by the time he got home from work. Amazingly enough, he actually got it clean! It was an unbelievable pit...no kidding, but now it is clean and even swept. AMAZING! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The weather has been so nice lately...not too hot and not much humidity. It wasn't even bad when I cleaned the pool this afternoon. However, last weekend with all of the ball games that we had, my shoulders got burned and just being out in the sun this afternoon made them start to peel. Ugh, now they itch!

Before we left for VBS today I started a new layout and earlier I finished up the one I was working on...photos from Six Flags, last summer! I am going to add them to my slide show as soon as I am done here. The ladies from Praisebooking have been talking about Stickles, which kind of like glitter glue, but much easier to use. I realized that I had some that Bettie had bought me a couple of years ago, but hardly ever use them and so they told me I needed to get them out and use them NOW...so I did...I Stickled on both sides of my Six Flags layout....though I am not sure it shows up real well on the scan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really love your new layouts!! they are great! I wish I would still scrapbook do do some nice pages like you...it was always a lot of fun. how many albums do you have by now??